Transform your business communication and collaboration with Google Apps for Work. Get all of the benefits of traditional email and office productivity suites, with the added advantage of enterprise security, mobility and collaboration. It is a true cloud-based solution that offers your business a scalable platform to grow.
Google Apps for Work offers a better way of working, and HOSTINDIA.NET Google experts make it easy to get started with expert setup and ongoing support.
You not only get an innovative and powerful set of email &collaboration tools for your business - you also get a HOSTINDIA.NET specialists to support and assist you through your deployment, migration, and the day-to-day challenge of leveraging these tools to drive better outcomes for your business.
Benefits of Google Apps for Work
- Designed to keep your data safe, secure and under your control. Your data belongs to you
- Stay connected from anywhere. All your work is automatically saved in the cloud
- Helps you and your team work faster and smarter by making it easy for everyone to collaborate effortlessly across teams and locations
- Your employees always have access to the latest software, including the newest features and security updates
- Don't need to buy or maintain servers. Spend less time managing your IT infrastructure
- Go Green. Moving to Google Apps helps reduce both your company's overall expenses and its environmental impact
- What is a Google Apps for Work User?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Group email aliases don't count as users.
- Can a user have multiple email addresses?
Yes. A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user.
- Can I add users?
You can add more users anytime by paying required charges.
- Can I access my mail offline?
Yes, you can set up Gmail for offline access to your most recent email messages.
- Are there any other system requirements?
No. Because Google Apps runs in a web browser, you just need to use a supported browser. Google Apps supports: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+, Apple Safari 3.0
- Can I access my Google Apps account from another program?
Yes. You may use programs like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, Apple Mail and more. Any IMAP / POP Client may be used.
Experience The Best!
HOSTINDIA.NET is a leading provider of domain names and web hosting solutions for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India. HOSTINDIA.NET is well known for Reliability, Performance, Connectivity, Quality, Value, Service and Support.
- Accredited Domain Registrar and leading Domain Registration Service Provider in India
- Over 15 years in the industry
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied customers